Thursday, October 21, 2010

Compliments do the body good!

Let face it, we love compliments.  Not only does it boost our self-confidence, but we love hearing that our efforts to look good, do good or be good have been noticed.  So why not give everyone else a compliment from time to time?

Yesterday, I received a compliment from a friend about a cardigan I was wearing.  It felt great!  I actually got ready in the morning (a rarity for going to class) and someone noticed.  It was a delightful way to start the day.  And I knew she meant it.

I love honest compliments.  If you ever receive a compliment from me, you can be rest assured I meant it!  Otherwise, I would just keep my opinions to myself.

So I urge you, compliment someone today.  Give them that extra boost!  Perhaps you will receive one in return?

Cost: $0
Time: Maybe 10 seconds.

Sincerely,
Endorphin Booster

No comments:

Post a Comment