Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving!

As most American's know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!! :)  This is one of the best days of the year because it is a day to pretty much stuff your face with some amazing food.  Home cooked, store-bought or even at a restaurant, there's food everywhere.  My kind of day!



But the real purpose behind this holiday is to give thanks.  I am thankful for every one of you readers! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to some of my ramblings and sometimes even commenting! (Which, by the way, I love reading your comments!)  It means a lot to me.  Some of you I don't know and some of you are my best friends, either way, thank you.

I am also very thankful for the people around me.  They provide me with the love and support I need and I couldn't make it in this world if it weren't for them.

What are you thankful for?  Take 3 minutes and comment on this post and tell me!!!  I'd love to hear your responses.

Time: 3 minutes
Cost: $0

-Thanker

4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family, and of course, Andy.

    I hope you are having a great holiday, Nicolle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful that my family is supportive of each other!!! Takes the pressure off and is so helpful!! One of the best way to show thanks is to give to others - and you do that in so many ways!! Good job, Nicolle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful for my awesome roommate! She is the most kind hearted woman I know and I am so glad that she is in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so much to be thankful for - a pretty awesome family, a pretty awesome job (where I get to meet pretty awesome interns) and good health. I love your blog Nicolle. You are inspiring! Love ya, Barb D.

    ReplyDelete